Twin Cities TOSCA is a privately owned business dedicated to bringing more people to the arts. Theatre, Opera, Shakespeare, Culture and Art — that’s TOSCA. Making the link between the curious and the culture, the audience and the performers, and the art lovers and the local artists.
The Twin Cities’ most comprehensive quarterly events guide, Exploring TOSCA lists literally hundreds of events and opportunities for subscribers. Many at absolutely no, or very little, cost! The events are listed by category and by weekend.
Shakespeare, Shoes and Champagne. Needles and Noodles. Verdi, Velvet and Vases. What do all of these have in common? They are entertaining, yet educational Experiencing TOSCA events. Become a part of TOSCA and you’ll be invited to attend events like Frost on Flowers, which featured the poetry of Robert Frost at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, or Corsets & Croissants which explored the connection between ballet and fashion at the Bloomington Art Center. And did we mention that you’ll meet interesting people?
- Twin Cities TOSCA celebrates 10th anniversary this fall
- Twin Cities TOSCA honors Twin Cities Daily Planet and others for contributions to the arts, By Jay Gabler
- Some Thoughts on Sensational Women, by Judy Westergard
- My Minnesota: In tune with the opera playing out on the prairie, by James Lileks
- A Gem Awarded in Maple Grove, by Wendy Erlien
- Minnetonka man earns TOSCAR award